Please note this item comes embroidered with the Thomson Safaris logo.
It may also be custom embroidered with virutally any text element you wish, up to 25 characters in length (your name, name of your trip, date of your trip, name of your special travel group, etc.). Simply click the Custom Embroidery Box you see and type your custom text into the form field that "pops". Please understand any item with custom embroidery is not returnable or refundable.
The ULTIMATE SAFARI DUFFEL - This duffel is the only wheeled model we allow on safari, and one of the best-designed bags around. Suitcases, hard-sided bags, and duffels with wheels are typically not allowed on safari because of the necessity to fit them into limited spaces. Hard-edged bags are nearly impossible to fit onto small planes and into the luggage racks on the roof of the Land Rover.
But then we found the answer, the duffel of our dreams, the duffel that will change safari as we know it (sorry, we might be getting carried away, here): the Eagle Creek Large Rolling Soft-side No Matter What Duffel. This duffel is the first wheeled model we've found that is not only sturdy enough for safari, but has a wheel-base that is small enough that it doesn't interfere when trying to fit the bag into tight spaces. It has all the great features of our regular duffel, but with an expertly designed, small, wheeled base. Pack your cares away along with your gear in the absolute best bag for safari!
Made by Eagle Creek, this duffel has these Special Features:
- Large oversized wheels for easy rolling over obstacles
- Storm flap protects main compartment
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize load
- Two-way lockable zippers on main compartment
- Exterior zippered pocket for quick access
- Sturdy pull handle
- End and center haul handles
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts for comfortable carry
- Convenient easy storage in stuff sac
- Embroidered with the Thomson Safari Logo
- CAPACITY - 6400 cu in / 105 L
- WEIGHT - 3 lb 6 oz / 1.53 kg
- FABRIC - 420D Helix™ Dual Ripstop; 420D Helix™ Double Box; 900D Astra
- DIMENSIONS - 30 x 15 x 14 in / 76 x 38 x 36 cm
Thomson Safari "No Fly Zone" Hat
Add on a Thomson Safari Embroidered Hat to use during and after your trip! Trail-ready, this high-performance essential features No Fly Zone® insect repellant technology, UPF 30+ sun protection, a concealable sun flap and a moisture-wicking sweatband. The foam brim keeps it afloat in water.
Fabric: 75/25 poly/nylon ripstop
Features: Adjustable cord at crown and clip-on, adjustable drawcord